Saturday 31 January 2015

Love at Fantasy Stampers

Good morning crafters.
I hope the weekend will give you a respite from the awful weather we are having here in GB and on the East coast of America.
As it's Saturday it means a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers  (entries don't need to be of a fantasy nature just plain old stampin!). This week Jan has chosen the theme of-

PS I LOVE YOU

Make of that what you will! I went literal with my interpretation here.


I've wanted to try this camouflage die technique for awhile so with only a couple of large font dies this was really the first chance I've had.
The die is from Avery Elle and the stamps are from STAMPlorations, Vignette: Eclectic Florals and the 'you' is part of a phrase from their Bloom Sketches set.
The choice of colour is down to the challenge over at  Colour Q


These are SU colours, so not having any I used DI's in similar colours.
I stamped the flower panel then die cut the word LOVE across the middle. I cut four more 'LOVEs' in plain white and layered them up before gluing the panel onto an A6 white card.

OK, that's about it from me for the moment. Pop over to the main Fantasy Stampers site for more inspiration and have a go. 

PLEASE REMEMBER NO DIGIS

If you feel like joining our little band we are having a DT call see the details here.
If you don't fancy the full DT thing why not try a stint as a GD to try it out. All you have to do is add GDT after your entry or contact Jan as above.

I shall also enter at the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Roses (I think the large red ones are )
Allsorts - Flower Power
TIME OUT - Valentine's Day with a twist of hearts (no twist this time)

13 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh love this card (no pun intended) - love the colorway too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I LOVE it!!!! So cool! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this technique and your card is really gorgeous.
    Love the colour combo.
    (thanks for the inspiration this week, with your pretty, MUSE card)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a beautiful card! Love your stamping with the word die popped up in the center of it!! Happy weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb stamping and such a stunning design, great dimension, thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous and you must be so glad you finally tried this out. And you put the Colour Q colours together beautifully. Brilliant card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really gorgeous creation Jules and pretty flowers so perfect for our theme this week.

    It's lovely to see you at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this technique....no pun intended, and you have done it beautifully a winner if ever I saw one! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever technique, and it looks so pretty with those flowers! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful !!! Love stamping :)Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible job...congrats on your win over at the Colour Q.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)