Tuesday 29 November 2016

Teddy with Robin

Morning all.
Have you made all your Christmas cards yet? I think I'm on the home stretch but if you aren't, perhaps we can give you some inspiration with the new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week we would like to see your projects that contain -

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'T'

Trees, sprang immediately to mind but I'd made one of those a couple of weeks back so this time I dug out my LOTV stamp, Teddy with Robin. Here is my card.


Isn't he just the cutest, and he begins with a T!
The background DP is from NitWits edged in Festive Berries DI and some strips of ribbon from Lidl. You can get some interesting crafty items there if you have a rummage in the baskets and the price is always good.
I used the layout at Sketch Saturday and hand wrote the sentiment, because I've lost the tiny sentiment stamp from my Woodware set :( . That's the problem when you don't have stamps out for a goodly period, you don't realise until it's too late, probably sucked up the hoover!
Anyway, Teddy was coloured with Copics and the snow was added with some white Cosmic Shimmer glue and Sprinkled Sugar Stickles. I made a background for the sentiment disc by using a snowflake from my stash and another coloured green and cut up to look like evergreen foliage!

So for more 'T' inspiration pop along to the Cardz4Guyz blog and have a go!

I'd like to join in over at -

      

Grab our logo
Anything Christmas

Christmas with the Cuties Badge
Anything Goes Cute and Christmasy


15 comments:

  1. Fabulous and sweet Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, your fab colouring has given such texture to his fur

    thank you for joining us for the very first Christmas with the Cuties challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bear, very sweet images and beautiful colouring, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning card that teddy is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Christmas cards are all done and now I'm working on different challenges. I love what you did here and how you colored this teddy. He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Julie, sadly I haven't!! Unless someone can lend me a week to craft I fear I may have to even (ahem) buy some!! This is such sweetness, love the little bear and his robin. Thank you for supporting Christmas with the Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, love the cute teddy! Thanks for sharing at The Christmas Card Challenges..so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely darling card--love the strips of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun Christmas creation and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    If you would like to join in I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sweet cutie Christmas card, just perfect for the first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties Challenge, thanks for joining us cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas creation and so cute. Thanks for joining in at Christmas with the cuties for our first challenge. Craftynatalie : DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh he's so cute ! and I love how you used the sketch! ;)
    Thanks for sharing over at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)