Tuesday 6 December 2016

Christmas Present

Morning all.
Back this time to announce the latest challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This week we would love to see your cards with 

CHRISTMAS ANIMALS

Here is my card


A very quick CAS card as we were baby sitting our lovely Grandson over the weekend so craft time was limited!
For my Christmas animal I used LOTV's Present Trio stamp, but decided to only use one of the bears. I stamped the bear then coloured and fussy cut him then stamped him again on Christmas DP so I could paper piece the present. It was Christmasified it a little more by adding a gold bow and tag. Behind the aperture I stuck some NitWits holly paper to the base card and popped the top panel up on pads over  it, after stamping the greeting also from LOTV. The bear was then replaced in the center of the die cut space using foam pads.
Told you it was quick! 

I'd like to join over at -


6 comments:

  1. Awww ... this is totally ADORABLE! Great card Jules. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. I love the cute bear. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is adorable! I love that bear peeking out! The paper piecing is so fun! Perfect CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun peekaboo window card! You almost could put the bear inside the card so the recipient could open up to see more. Anyway, makes me want to see more. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and super CAS - this is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this month! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bear keeping tight hold of his Christmas present! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)