Thursday 30 March 2017

Paper Players Sketch

Good morning folks.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz.
This time our theme is -

FAIRY NICE

Here is my take on the theme.


I've used this sweet fairy from LOTV. I'm not that big of a fan of fairies so she doesn't get much of a run out really! I usually like to use a sketch if I can and the latest from the Paper Players really had me scratching my head. In the end I used up some of my DP from the scrap box and a bit of a die cut I found in another box of bits! I cut the fairy out after I coloured her with Copics to match the DP, and replaced the original stamped grass that was too small with some Copic coloured scrap cut with a MS border punch where I also stamped the greeting. As well as the Copics I also added some hi lights with my newly acquired metallic pens courtesy of my daughter who gave them to me instead of a card on Mother's Day. Sensible girl!
After I assembled the card I realised that the purple flowers that were my inspiration for my colour choice had disappeared under the circular panel! There are a couple of smaller ones just visible towards the bottom!
For more fairy inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

I'd like to join in over at -

7 comments:

  1. LOTV has the cutest characters! This little fairy is adorable, Julie! Beautifully soft colors, and lovely card design. Wonderful creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this sweet little fairy is adorable and I love the soft colors you've used. Love how you colored the grass border too--such a great look! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie this is a gorgeous card that fairy is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little fairy and great to see my gift already being used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really cute and I love the design. I'm not sure I have any fairies in my collection either...must have a look!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, this is adorable! I love the little fairy and the soft pastel colors! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful! Love the soft colours!!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)