Tuesday 1 August 2017

A Brand New Baby

Morning all.
I went back to the dentist yesterday and they put in another temporary filling as the old one lasted less than 24 hours! Apparently my bite is not square and is putting too much pressure on the tooth, hence the break. So I'm to have the old filling replaced and the tooth built back up, lovely. I'm back next Monday for that delight!
Anyway in the meantime we've a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz. This time our theme, chosen by me, is

TINY FINGERS, TINY TOES

So we'd like to see baby cards for boys! Here's my take.


I usually add teddies to my baby cards but this time I decided to use a Mama Elephant stamp set I won a while back and not had an opportunity to use until now. Using the sketch at CASe this Sketch and theme at Less is More, I stamped the small items from the set on a panel of white card, colouring them with Copics. The top panel I cut with an Avery Elle pierced border die and then glued over the stamping. A greeting from the same set completes. Having used a die cut and blue and baby theme, I can also link up at The Paper Players!
We'd love to see your projects over at Cardz4Guyz over the next two weeks, so why not join in.

Joining in over at- 



    
Die-cut/ baby/blue                                                    

8 comments:

  1. Simple CAS brilliance Julie, love the little mini patterned stamping of those baby images. So sweet and a delightfully delicate use of piercing your project. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Julie nd makes a lovely change from fluffy bunnies and teddies, it's very modern!! Hooe the replacement lasts a bit longer and that you get a refund!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful baby boy card Julie! These tiny stamps are great to make a pattern paper ! Love how you combined the challenges to make this CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect CAS card! Love your take on the sketch and all those fun baby items! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great CAS card - your panel of tiny baby items could be patterned paper, it's so well stamped! Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pierced edges, Julie. Perfect to frame all those cute little images.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)